Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

About my strengths and weeknesses as English teacher.

Time is coming when I finish this class, and I learned many things from this class. So, I want to think about my strengths and weeknesses as English teacher.
My strength is that I became to get a ability to view a English class, I think. Before taking this class, I have only watched the lessons when I went to junior high school.But now, I could think the lesson as thinking connection between before and after.
My weeknesses are that I'm nervous in public, and I don't have many knowledge of English. So I want to overcome my shyness in my practice teaching at elementary school in this summer! And I have to acquir the English knowledge in my school life.
Thank you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?