Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

About grammar.

I think that Present Perfect Tense (Continuous) is the most difficult because the difference between Past Form and Present Perfect Tense is very difficult for me.
If I teach it to students, I will do...
1. I will show a picture which a boy stay in bed because of illness, and have students guess two situations with using graph. ① He recovered from his illness, and he is fine now. ② His illness is still continuing.
2. I will give two sentences ①" He was ill." and ②" He has been ill." , and pick up ②.
3. I have students repeat the sentense some times.
4. I say that his illness in continuing for three days, and add the phrase "for three days" , and have students repeat the sentense " He has been ill for three days."
5. I explain how the sentense is formed.
6. I want students to think how to explain how long have they studied English.
7. I show the sentense " I have studied English for three years." , and I have students repeat it some times.
8. I explain how the sentense is formed, and how to make Present Perfect Tense.
9. I have students think about the other way, and I show the sentense " I have studied English since I was in first grade." and explain the structure and the difference of two sentenses.
10. I have students repeat it some times.
11. I show other situations, and teach as 6~10.
12. I give students handout, and have students practice Present Perfect Tense. ( change Japanese sentenses into English ones in two ways, and write some sentenses freely.)
13. I arrange the contents of the lesson.

I feel that my lesson plan is inperfect because Present Perfect Tense has many contents what I have to teach. So I need to grasp Present Perfect Tense more.
Thank you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?